Thursday, July 2, 2009

Status Update

Its been a busy past couple of months. I've been learning a ton from all the talented people at Sony. I've been able to work on quite a few different projects since I've been there. Here's a bit of what I've had my hands in:


Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier


I animated some cinematic sequences for these two guys and their friends in their new adventure.


Infamous


I was able to help do some pre-vis animation for the tv commercial.


Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time


Animated some cool cinematic bits in this game. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun when it comes out.


Uncharted 2: Among Thieves


I'm currently working on cinematics for Uncharted 2. Its a great project to be a part of and I'm really looking forward to this game. Its going to blow people away.

Its been a busy few months and its not going to slow down any time soon. More frequent updates should be on the way. I've got a few more things I'd like to share. More to come soon.

2 comments:

Lauralee Beth said...

Is somebody talented or what?

Rusty Gray said...

Slacker...I know you just googled these images...and made up the rest. I'd ask how things are going but its obvious your hating life.