Saturday, February 28, 2009

Now or Never

I'm at a pretty big moment in my life so I figure its now or never to update this blog and stay with it. So whats the news?

Well since being let go in October, I decided to make a reel to try and break into the visual effects industry. After 4 months of long nights, I finished my reel in early February and started applying to every major studio. Around that time Sony gets in contact with me. So, I agree to do their animation test. After a few days, I hear back from them, and they chose me over a few other candidates and offer me a position.

So the big news is I'll be moving to San Diego in about a week to be a cinematic animator at Sony Computer Entertinment.

In the future, I'll be updating this blog pretty regularly with plenty of tips, tricks, links, and all around animation goodness.

No comments: